Friday, December 19, 2008

back after mia for so long. lol.

celebrated my chinese bday with my family. few weeks ago. received nice pressies. =) and my most loved gold necklace. too precious to even wear it out. lol.

belly dancing is eating out my money. 90 + 110 + 20 + 12 = $232.. this is just so far. still have another 110 + 130 and some surplus to pay.. not to mention one cheap costume itself already cost 100bucks.. lol ==" I could use this money to buy so much more stuff.

there's so many things to buy. when I need money tt time, every thing seems to be, going to R.I.P so soon. wallet. watch. handphone. argh. all impt stuff. save save save!

holiday = no holiday. workworkwork for my fyp. not like gt extra cash income. fk.

going to msia on 24th till 28th. gonna have some family fun.

I love my Jeffrey. Dont take him away from me.

Monopoly!!

Sakura on the 22nd dec with grppies n 4other guys and 1 supervisor.. xDDD gorge urself!

rabbit-dango = 11dollars. ^^ cuties

Jp extend. ppl shld go n check it out. SHOE MANIC!! =)

having sushi with my family on sunday! ^^ today after 2months.. I finally able to wake up at 12pm. eat brunch. bath before 7pm. eat dinner at 7pm at the dinning table with my parents and watch tv after tt. =) something I haven done for a long time.

I dont want ur presents, I dont want ur cash. I just want ur accompany.
it's something people keep forgetting to do, be there.. can you do it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home